- Prohibited bases under the rules (what you can do, as well)
- Evaluating applications and underwriting – what you can and cannot consider
- Government monitoring information – when to get it and how to handle it
- Fair lending litigation trends and lessons, including the future of disparate impact
- Redlining (including reverse redlining) – what is it, how do we analyze it, and what is new (hint: plenty)
- “Intrabank” vs. “Interbank” redlining analyses, including the opportunity assessment
- Digital redlining concerns
- REMA/Marketing Area/Service Area – what is this? What should we do to be ready for our next exam?
- Dealing with small business loans
- Treatment of income and other underwriting issues
- Fair lending issues in the servicing environment
- Proxies and the BISG method – should we do this?
- Advertising and disclosing in a foreign language – what are the rules?
- The future of DFA 1071 – will this ever happen?
- CRA as a fair lending tool
- Developing an effective and comprehensive fair lending CMS
- “Convergence” with UDAP/UDAAP – what should we do?
- Consequences for violating the rules - not just fines
- And more
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.