Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- CRA reform from the OCC – what does it mean?
- New fintech charter from the OCC
- CFPB supervisory highlights – what’s hot at the Bureau?
- Future of disparate impact
- HMDA interpretations from Dodd-Frank reform
- Small BHC relief
- Reg. Z threshold changes
- CFPB and MLA exams
- CRA downgrade policy guidance from OCC
- Final rule on annual privacy notices
- CFPB’s “sandbox” on disclosures and regulation
- HMDA file format verification tool and 2017 information
- NFIP extension through Nov. 30
- Fed’s new Consumer Compliance Supervision Bulletin
- OCC guidance on loan to deposit ratios
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.